iPad iOS7 Cheat Sheet is a handy tool with tips, tricks, and shortcuts. Here are some of the tips you will learn from this iPad iOS7 Cheat Sheet.
- Lock you iPad: Press the Sleep/Wake button once to lock your iPad.
- Unlock you iPad: Press the Sleep/Wake button (or the Home). Swipe across the Slide to Unlock slider that appears.
- Power Off you iPad: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button, then swipe across the Slide to Power Off slider.
- Power On your iPad: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.
- Force Restart your iPad: Press and hold both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home until the screen turns black and the Apple logo appears.
- Screen Capture: Press both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button to save a screenshot to the Camera Roll.
- Multitask: Quickly press the Home button twice to open the Multitask view. Heere you can scroll through all the open apps. To reopen an app, simply tap the app or its thumbnail. To close an app, swipe the thumbnail towards the top of the screen so that it disappears.
- View the Notification Center: Swipe down from the top of the screen. The Notification Center appears shows a summary of your day. Click the All or Missed tabs to view app notifications.
- Use the Control Center: Swipe from the bottom of the screen up towards the top. The Control Center gives you quick access to common settings and apps. When you are finished, swipe downwards towards the bottom of the screen to close it.
For more more tips, tricks, and shortcuts download the iPad iOS7 Cheat Sheet. For more Cheat Sheets sign-up and download our complete library with more than 100 hand Cheat Sheets.